Last year when Tarte had their LipSurgence holiday set in stores, I missed out on it. So this year when I was out Christmas shopping and saw this set I had to snatch it up as a present to myself. The packaging is to die for, but so is the price! This set includes 5 FULL SIZE LipSurgences that retail for $24, so to get a $120 value for $34 is truly amazing.
is about another Sephora VIB purchase I made a few weeks ago. The Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are very highly rated because of their lasting power and pigmentation. Before this purchase only have owned a smaller size Amazonian Clay bl
ush in the shade Glisten that came in a Tarte set from two summers ago. I was pretty impressed with blush and had been meaning to pick up some more shades, so the VIB 20% off discount was a good incentive to snatch two more colors up at a discount.
I own a lot of beauty products, so I recently went through my stash to see if I had any similar or “dupes” of products out of the ones that I own. I tend to buy more high-end products, but I love drugstore products just as much as high-end products. This is the list of dupes out of the products that I own…
During the Summer I don’t wear makeup everyday, but when I do I wear the same look. Normally I keep my makeup extremely simple. From time to time I like to switch things up and experiment with my makeup look. So let’s see what products I use and how I spice up my everyday makeup look…
Hey everyone! Spring is my absolute favorite season…maybe because my birthday is in May, but also because I love all the beauty trends that come with this season. I made a list of five things that are must haves for me for Spring and wanted to share them with you all.
1) A coral blush- Benefit Coralista: My newest blush obsession! Benefit has easily become one of my favorite makeup brands and I absolutely love their blushes. The packaging is so cute and smells amazing. Honestly I cannot say enough amazing things about this product. The color is a beautiful pinky-coral that has just the right amount of shimmer.
Photo via sephora.com
A few days ago I finally received something I had been patiently waiting for, my very first glam bag which I ordered from myglam.com.
For only $10 a month you receive an adorable little makeup bag in the mail filled with 4 to 5 full size products or deluxe size beauty samples.
Similar sites include birchbox, new beauty test tube, and beauty army, amongst others.
These are some of the things that I like about MyGlam:
- When you first join the site you take a beauty quiz to create your personalized beauty profile
- Every month the gurus will create looks using the products in that months GlamBag
- You get to see what you are getting before your package comes in the mail which gives you something to look forward to
- The samples are from good quality, popular brands which guarantees you will love it
- Very afforadable
- It comes with a new cosmetic bag every month!
The GlamBag comes inside an already adorable metallic pink, bubble wrap package with a note from Michelle and the team.
This months cosmetic bag was white with purple lines going in different directions and included coupon codes for Urban Decay and Mai Couture. Read More
With Halloween over, the focus is now on Christmas. I find myself going onto Sephora.com a lot, so I figured I would share the holiday sets that I’m loving.
First I love the “favorites” value sets that Sephora puts out around this time of year. These are a great way to try out new products/brands that you may have not otherwise, plus the prices are affordable. Who doesn’t love that?
The first is Lashtash set that includes 2 full-size mascaras, 8 sample size mascaras, and a 1 oz Clinique make up remover. This set is a $133 value, but is priced at $45 and some of the brands in this include, Make Up Forever, Urban Decay, and Fairydrops…just to name a few.