I love my green eyes!! They’re so unique and special to me, but sometimes I feel like this get lost in the makeup I wear. So I thought I would spruce them up for my going away party!! I got so many compliments on it that I thought I would share it wi
th you! And its using (almost) all MAC products, most of which are my favorite!!
So lets jump right into it!
1. I primed my eyes with my favorite Two Faced Shadow insurance/Painterly Paint Pot combo! Then filled in my brows!!
2. I took my ABSOLUTE favorite MAC eye shadow, All That Glitters, and applied it with a flat shader brush to the inner half of my lid.
3. Then I flipped the flat shader brush over and applied MAC’s Blackberry eyeshadow to the outer half of my lid, slightly blending in with ATG, and then turning the brush sideways and applying into the crease.
4. After that, I took a fluffy crease brush and applied MAC’s Quarry into the crease to blend everything out.
5. Then I take MAC’s Dark Diversion gel liner and apply it to my upper lash line and half way across my outer-lower lash line.
6. Then MAC’s Feline Eye Kohl in the water line and black mascara! And you’re all done with the eyes!
7. Now onto the face! I used MAC’s Pro-longwear Foundation in NC20 and set it with a MAC MSF. Then I contoured with a MAC MSF in a couple shades darker and used Dame blush on my cheeks!
8. For lips I used MAC’s Viva Glam V and C-Thru lipglass!
And you’re all done! The purples really brought of the green in my eyes and this is a perfect romantic/evening look!! And its super easy!!