Here’s a list of favorites for the month of January! If you want more detailed reviews of a product, please leave a comment on this post!
1. Sleek Storm Palette – I’m always using the mid-tone champagne, gold, brown(to contour my nose), and black as my eyebrow shade. See my comparison of this palette here.
2. TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer – I use this for all over the lid color. Read individual review here.
3. Naked 2 Palette – Most used colors: foxy, snakebite, halfbaked, pistol, verve, suspect, blackout. Read Gemma’s review here.
4. VOV Castle Dew – My travel touch up set. Read individual review here.
5. Stila Cheek (SORRY Can’t remember the name of the color because I didn’t keep the label, but it’s a very bright coral): Very pigmented and soft, lasts long.
6. La Femme Blush in Terracotta: One of the most pigmented blushes I have.
7. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Pink Frost. These are my travel touch up blushes because they are so compact, and will not crack on impact (unlike most powder blushes)
8. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Peach Satin.
9. ELF Mineral Bronzer: I’m not much of a bronzing person, just use it more for contour, but it’s a little on the orange/warm side. I’m still on a hunt for a good contour powder.
10. Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: Not for contour, but more for bronzing because of its orange undertone. It gives that gorgeous tan, but I don’t usually like to bronze. (My makeup identity gears toward asian, where the fairer the skin, the better it is, instead of tanning, I only use it when my foundation is a lighter than my skin).
11. Majorlica Majorca – Lash Expander Mascara. My favorite mascara at the moment, hold curls very well, and very volumizing.
12. NYX Lip Spa – Spirit & Copacabana are my most used colors. The only lip product that I am currently using at the moment. Read full review here.
13. ebay Handmade Lashes in #217: Love these and they have a invisible band which makes it look natural. The lashes are very whispy, and they are really affordable. About $8/box. I don’t like to reuse lashes, so I prefer to buy them in bulk and cheap, so I can throw away with every use.
14. Duo Adhesive – My only bottle of eyelash glue. I love it partly because I am so used to its application, because I know this product so well, and it hasn’t failed me, I am not hunting for another lash glue.
15. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden: Totally stopped using the original formula, because this has a concealer effect on my lids. Makes my shadows pop! Doesn’t crease and they last!
16. Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in #2 brown – Best gel eyeliner, I am never gonna get another bottle of Bobbi Brown, this is my first korean gel liner that I own, and it’s one of the most famous gel eyeliner in Korea. I can see why. It lasts longer, more waterproof than the Bobbi Brown ones.
17. Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black Ink – It’s acceptable and doesn’t smudge as much as MAC’s Fluidline. I wouldn’t repurchase it because there are many drugstore options that are equally good, but for now it’s still one of the best gel liners around. It actually dried up and made the application very “skippy”, I mixed it with smashbox photo ready primer, and it’s ALL good and smooth now.
18. Baviphat BB Magic Cream: I’m getting a bit tanner, and this is one of the ones that will match me quite well, I use it as a concealer too, I pack on more product on my blemishes.
19. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52: Matching my skin color very well at the moment, very lightweight! Love it!
20. Skin79 – Hot Pink Super BB Triple Functions. Like this, but unfortunately, this is light for me, I still use it when I have more time bronzing. Check out the comprehensive review I wrote on BB Creams.
21. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder – Great for patting the oiliness down.
22. Stila Powder Foundation – Just for extra touch up.
A picture of my eye with my favorite false eyelash. I like it because it looks natural.