Back in college, I wore the same eye makeup nearly everyday. The only time I changed it up was for my sorority’s formals, or if I wanted to dress up a little bit on the weekends.
Then I discovered my obsession for all things beauty, and that everyday routine went out the window!
But in the rush of everyday life, sometimes I don’t have time to sit in front of the mirror and come up with something new. Thankfully, the way I apply my eye makeup can be used with several different colors, so its like I’m doing different looks, but really its the same thing with different colors!
- I primed my lids with Two Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I filled in my brows using my ELF brow kit in Medium.
- Since I have very oily lids, I also used MAC Painterly Paint Pot, which also helps even everything out and helps the shadows to pop!
- I use a flat shader brush and MAC All That Glitters and put this all over the lid.
- Then take a domed crease brush and MAC Quarry and sweep it into the crease.
- Then I take my Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Zero and apply it to the upper, outer lash line, making it thicker towards the edge of my eye.
- After that, I take my Ecotools pencil brush and MAC Sketch, and smudge out the eyeliner. Just to make the line a little softer.
- Taking Sketch and the same pencil brush, I blend the eyeshadow up and half way along my crease, and fill in the outer corner of my eye.
- Then take a little Sketch on the lower lash line, and highlight my brow and inner corner, I usually use MAC Naked Lunch and Phloof, and I’m done for the day time look.
- For night time, I just take that Urban Decay liner in Zero and line my waterline.